Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Yeah, but in the words of Maxwell Smart, "Missed it by THAT much!"

Just think, if GT hadn't had that big breakfast...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Congratulations to V&H for doing what many(including posters on this site) said couldnt be done. .. Make a 2 cyl "harley" competitive with a 4 cyl "Suzuki". I put the names in quotes because these motors have very little in common with the stockers. The development effort was outstanding and is important in that it has revitalised the stagnant prostock class.......the hopr is that it will encourage other teams to enter Pro stock with non-traditional(i.e.:Suzuki) motors. A Triumph triplw would be interesting,wouldnt it?

·
Registered
356 Posts
i think the twin gets a pretty massive displacement and weight advantage, cant remember the specifics, though.

It was quite the point of ridicule when announced, and has undermined the V&H effort in many people's eyes.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
The issue is not similarity to the stok motors, but fairness of the rules, which is clearly against Suzuki. How in the world is a 1000cc displacement advantage with no weight penalty fair?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.