·
Banned
3,775 Posts
12 gauge Broomstick

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"I'm stubborn. Resistant to change; a real pig-headed *******."

And those are your good points! Really, those qualities just make us love you all the more.....in a platonic way, of course.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Yeah, it's gone. My friend that gave me the bike REALLY wanted it back once I got it running. I sold it back to him for what I had in it dollar wise. I really want to do a Sportster cafe. It's been rolling around in my head. Clip-ons, rear-sets, quarter fairing, 100 hp motor. I think it might be fun.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
A rattle can black GS1100 would be a screamer, cheap as chips too.

Plus I could paint a big Barry Sheene number 7 on it for added cred...

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
My friend had one of those back in the day. I rode it alot. They are good bikes, but I think I would go GSXR 1100 and make a badass streetfighter. I almost pulled the trigger on a KZ 900 the other day. It was in decent shape for a grand. With 5 bikes in my garage now, I don't have anywhere to put another one. I need to start selling some.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Re: A reading from the Book of Velocity

Fear not Grasshopper for you have the potential for enlightenment and the good sense not to sell a Shovelhead.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Friend of mine had one too, he'd pretty well dissappear over the horizon at will and leave me wailing the tar out of my KZ750 trying to keep him in sight

A GSXR based streetfighter would rock, I'm diggin' the sh*t out of my Bandito, I've got 4 k winter miles on it already, can't stay off the durn thing LOL

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
100 hp half fairing Sportster sounds like a Buell to me.. longride you are such a bully the whole story is true just like the many other things you said I lied about. Sorry I can't help the fact that you lived a Boring life

·
Registered
872 Posts
Every year I look at my sv and think.. "Hmm.. strip off the 'tank protector' that is currently covering up the dents in the tank, strap a milk cart to the back..."

I saw an awesome cb550 the other day, it made me drool.

21 - 40 of 128 Posts