Motorcycle Forums banner

Sean Alexander's B Day

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  sarnali2 
#1 ·
Happy Birthday ya big lug. Hope your gig at Kawasaki is as rewarding as your old job at MO. Cheers, and keep the rubber side down and all that.

#4 ·
Sean's too busy preparing this year's ad campaign about how much better this year's unchanged Kawasaki cruisers are than last year's to be bothered with slumming at MO.

#5 ·
Happy B-day Sean,
Hope today is filled with the prerequisite loafing and general goofing off that all of us do around our birthdays. My wife and little girl's b-days fall this week and they both manage to turn it into a 5 day event.
Kirk

#7 ·
Thanks guys. In general, I do miss the general loafing. Love the new job, but loved the old one too. However, I must say I'm glad I don't have to navigate this blasted new MO interface on a regular basis. I do so miss the banter though.

-Sean

#8 ·
Happy b-day Sean. Too young for the old folks home, too old for the juvenile authorities, but the hoosegow will still take you! Ride like the wind. We miss the resident fast guy testing bikes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.