Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I thought Sean did a good job and I think you could see the MO logo on his leathers or did they put Motorcycle Online on the screen? ....:) What's the saying nothing like free publicity....Never know I think Greg's Garage needs a west coast correspondent.... think Greg is in NC....California is where all the new stuff come from right??? I think Sean presents himself well on camera...

·
Registered
955 Posts
New Flash! Okay, more like a Fizzle.

Mundane Media Report:

Sean Alexander (Moto-Journalist: par-ExLax, Editor & Chief of Motorcycle Online and alleged former mental patient) will be staring in the Miramax production of " It’s a Wonderful Shaft-Drive." According to his publicist, MR Alexander will be playing the part of a former down-on-his-luck championship hairdresser, who’s gay lover has been deported for selling off-brand lubricants, at brand-name prices, to bath houses throughout the San Francisco area. And – according to the hall-monitor at MO – the plot will center around Alexander’s character’s conflict between wanting to save his male lover, and his desire to create the first salon-hair-drier to ever compete in an AMA sanctioned race.

Reports that this is an autobiographical piece could not be confirmed, and MR Alexander was not available for comment.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: New Flash! Okay, more like a Fizzle.

What's it Gonna be called "It's a wonderful shaft-drive" is this brought to us by the makers of K-Y from now on instead of the the Hallmark movie we will be watching movies presented by J&J makers of famous sex lubes

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The Intruder

We found him impaled on this large electrical device. It took our doctors twelve hours to get the smile off his face...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.