Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First. Can't wait 'til next race season. GO Troy. GO Ben. Win some titles.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I just might drive to all four locations and camp out all night in front of the joint, so I get to see it first and most. This is the most exciting thing that ever happened in the history of the world...........till next years' model.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Oh no, it's fantastically better than last year's. MotorTrend....er, I mean Motorcyclist says so! Why, it's the SAFEST MOTORCYCLE ON EARTH!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Great - yet another sport bike that my creaky knee can't tolerate. Sherman, fire up the Wayback Machine -or - calling Mr. Heinlein! Is your rejuvenation process ready yet?

Took a gander at the new FJR color. Looks ok to me - typical SportTouringBoring color. They are panning that color hard over at the FJR board. Why do only the Euros - and then only occasionally - do SportTour colors in non boring mode?

The black FZ looks nice, but mucho less comfy than the last gen.

·
Registered
352 Posts
don't be such a wuss! I'm sure I know older riders than you who ride bikes much harder on the knees. ;)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
If you went to the gym once in while ;) I agree on the FJR colors but the demographic marketing study probably told then that your favorite color (pink, yellow, lime green,?) wasn't gong to sell. Seriously, every bike should be made in at least these colors black, silver, red, royal blue, yellow, navy blue, and a nice forest green...heck the I would be happy with the first four colors in that list.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
If you bother to read things once in awhile you would see that could meet Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson and Eric Bostrom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.