Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intelligent editorial. Don't know about 4 wheel drivers in Punjab, but in the USA the serious loonys on bikes are an infinitesimal threat to others as compared with all the NO DRIVING MFS out there!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: Punjab is a Wonderful Place to Ride

I have also spent a lot of time all over India. I didn't know those 50 to 125s could wheelie. I have never seen even the enfield bullet do it. familes of four on a hero hoda yes, wheelie, not one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My friends from Italy tell me that according to new laws, you can be pulled over for "improper riding", which includes taking one hand off the handle bar. And (I hope for more serious stuff) they can take your bike AND SELL IT! No surprise, it seems nicer bikes are being pulled over more often!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
This signals the end of my subscription here. This is the best we can do?

Where have sarnali and serzwawa (sic) gone? They were basically the only reason to view this site. They must be bored to death, too.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Hah, right. The only way to get the front wheel off the gound on an Indian Enfield is to ride it off a cliff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Punjab is a Wonderful Place to Ride

On January 1st over 700 new laws were added to the CA vehicle code.
Can you point me to a page supporting this? I just checked the DMV site and I see no where near that many changes. Even so, have you looked that the changes in the law? Most of them are minor administrative type changes to existing laws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.