Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I think MO has finally infected Sachi with the bitterness and general impatience that seems to infect the rest of us!!

Welcome sister! Come join the rest of us, the beer is great and the chips and dip are superb.
And she accomplishes it all at a constant velocity of 68 mph!

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Thus, the sacks full of cocaine.
Or the sacks of crank for that modern "toothless skull look" that's ever so popular these days. 'Course with crank the ironbutters might end up racing across Central America instead to avoid all those giant grasshoppers that are chasing them.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Ha!

Hey we just wanted to watch, no one said anything about getting married.... sheesh, Women.....

Well dang it Airhawk, another Kurosawa fan! I guess you're not the overhaul wearing toothless hill scroggin I envisioned after all...a cultured hillbilly, who'd have guessed eh? Kagemusha is my fav, though Seven Samuri is cool too.

I just bought Humphry Bogart in "Sahara" about a tank crew defending a dry waterhole against a German division, an excellent '40's flag waver......
You want a 1940's flag waver? Try "Air Force" with John Garfield. B-17 crew hold .50cals in their hands to fight off strafing Japanese Zeroes! Classic.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
There's a Russian one called "Red Star" that's classic Soviet propoganda. A German medical detachment that takes over a small village and drains all the childrens blood for wounded soldiers, a few people finally rise up and attack them with pitchforks and a sickles...total classic.
I love pure propaganda movies. They are so classic and funny too. Ones like "Sands of Iwo Jima", "Bataan", "Operation Tokyo", "An Inconvenient Truth", etc.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts