Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
If you feel you need to sell the bike that's you're decision, no one else's. You'd probably have more luck on your local craigslist than here. A lot of us deal with injuries and still ride however again that's your decision, good luck with it. I have arthritis in my back that was exacerbated by a M/C accident a few years ago, if I stand or walk for any length of time the pain is pretty intense. Fortunately I have what's basically a sit down job or I'd have some real problems. When it gets too much I eat a few hydracods and wash them down with Gin or Whiskey, not the best solution but sometimes it just don't stop. Good luck with whatever you decide

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Oh Dude !!!! Sachi's gay too, maybe you gals could like hook up or something, we should start a new forum dealy-bob... "MO Dating"

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
sheesh

All right guys -- enough is enough.

I'm taken anyways. :)

AJ -- glad to meet you, and I apologize for making assumptions!
You know we love ya' darlin'

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Hey we just wanted to watch, no one said anything about getting married.... sheesh, Women.....

Well dang it Airhawk, another Kurosawa fan! I guess you're not the overhaul wearing toothless hill scroggin I envisioned after all...a cultured hillbilly, who'd have guessed eh? Kagemusha is my fav, though Seven Samuri is cool too.

I just bought Humphry Bogart in "Sahara" about a tank crew defending a dry waterhole against a German division, an excellent '40's flag waver......

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
You want a 1940's flag waver? Try "Air Force" with John Garfield. B-17 crew hold .50cals in their hands to fight off strafing Japanese Zeroes! Classic.
There's a Russian one called "Red Star" that's classic Soviet propoganda. A German medical detachment that takes over a small village and drains all the childrens blood for wounded soldiers, a few people finally rise up and attack them with pitchforks and a sickles...total classic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts