Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
No.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
No. And because the jack-off forum software won't let me just say "no", I'll say it again - "no".

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why is ABS Important for Police Motorcycles?

"While the technical standard of brake systems, the suspension and tires have most certainly kept up with the increase in engine power in the last 20 years, the human factor has remained the weak point within the brake control system. And while applying the brakes in full on a car is a relatively harmless operation even for the beginner, braking all-out on a motor involves far greater risks." Read More Read more at PoliceOne.com

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On a ST bike or commuter?

I hear you.. I guess I am looking to add another bike probably a sport tourer for commuting and long trips.. Would love to hear from someone that has a BMW or VFR with ABS and linked brakes.. For the climate up here I think ABS could be a good investment in safety. The one real close call I had I pulled a stoppie which kind of freaked me out the first time..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.