Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
This just proves that massive amounts of horsepower isn't always a good thing?

It would have been interesting to here the lecture I'm betting he got when he got back to the paddock area! I'll bet it was heated.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
That guy should be sent to a "looper colony"...

Hahahhha, gfaw...snuck..tee hee

·
Registered
47 Posts
While this does look like a very squidly thing to do, I am pretty sure that this happened at a WSB race last year. I may have the nevue wrong, but I know it was a high-level professional race. I saw that race (not live, but as a re-run) last year on Speed. I think it was more a teasing way to look behind him. The rider was trying to make the rider behind him jealous, and ended up taking himself out. Don't quote me on any of this except for the fact that this was not some squid race.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Everybody that's ridden dirt bikes for very long has looped at least once. On the plus side we usually did it at well under a 100+ mph, and there weren't a dozen guys on 400 lb bikes behind us.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Listen up, all you X-treme Gen Y'ers:

Hot-dogging is empty vanity that can only cost you. Stop being narcissistic a$$wipes and just win. Holding a first-place trophy is more satisfying and lasting than pulling some dipsh!t stunt.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Since the Olympics, a move like this should be known as a "pulling a Jacobellis."

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
James Stewart did a 'watch ya call it' at the finish of last weeks motocross race. His picture with the bike crossed-up made a good full page ad for Kawasaki in the following issue of Cycle News. At least some of these finish line stunts aren't all foolishness.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts