Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Thanks for the pics! We missed out on the main street action, as we were too busy swallowing mud at the GNCC and the 'Gator enduro. Aslo busy not watching rained out vintage MX and 600 SS races . :-(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not enough pics of chicks... Hell with all the rain the only thing to do was check out he chicks Did you see the

Go-Go dancers? Say I have a non-refundable ticket to the Daytona 200 anyone can have if they come get it

·
Registered
9 Posts
The pics are great, wish I could have gone. The sportbikes don't really look as if they belong. However, this(bike week) is still centered around the Daytona race, right? That would be AMA Superbike, yes? What went wrong? Sturgis close down? Or maybe some certain (ahem) groups are less commited.

·
Registered
126 Posts
You mean they have races there, too?!? :) Seriously, I bet at least 75% of those 'bikers' in Daytona for bike week never go anywhere near the speedway unless it's on the way to the package store. It's a shame too since there is some great racing going on there. When you watch the race on Speed notice how empty the stands are.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes thanks for the pictures but they are pretty boring!

How about something else other than stand on the sidewalk and shoot every bike that goes by with the same type of exposure and perspective?

And why aren't there any night-time pictures?

Maybe the photographer has better ones and MO just picks the boring ones to post?

Give us the good stuff!

·
Registered
126 Posts
That was my thought, too. The pics are nice but it looks as though the photographer just stood on one street corner for about an hour and just started clicking away. How about some bikes (and babes) on the beach shots, in and around the speedway action, photos from the bike shows, coleslaw wrestling and brute hp shootouts for example?

·
Registered
8 Posts
This was my first time at bike week. And, yes, I rode my bike there, through miles and miles of torrential downpour. The show at the speedway was OK, but I was very disappointed not to see the 200. I think I've seen enough fat people riding noisy, air-cooled relics for another year though, thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dirty Sean ought to be called Dip***** Sean. Your captions are stupid; nobody gives a rip what you think. Glad I didn't renew my subscription to this online ripoff. Suck my left nut, Sean.

ps...nice variety in the photography. I know, I'll take my digital camera into downtown Huntington Beach saturday morning, snap off an hour's worth of shots and post 'em on a jackass motorcycle website.

Blow me, you has-beens and never-will-bes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
OMG Too funny.

Hosers, Posers, and Boozers! :>)

All seriousness though, who give a [email protected] what you ride? If you have a bike just to "look sick", then whats the point? Ride the damn thing! Anything else is a GAP commercial.

I do believe those down there at daytona who ride thier bike on a regular basis, got along fine , no matter what the saddle.

Down here in SOcal, there is a place called Julian, that everyone heads to. (small little spek in the mountains). You get some posers, however for the most part, everyone there gets along. Who knows, maybe Julian will grow into the west coast Daytona. (Need to talk to San Diego about getting a track down here. Should bring in about as much revenue as the Chargers. ">)

Rubber Down!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.