Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Nay Nay, you forget the immortal "Silver Dream Racer"...

I plan on seeing this, the trailers on the internet look good. Anthony Hopkins and REAL *****'s have got to be worth watching.

I just added a race only 6200 RPM Ignition Module to the trusty Dyna, supposed to fatten up the ignition curve to WFO, then retard it 5* on top. In conjuction with the SE aircleaner, jets and pipes that's supposed to bump it to over 80 pound -footies and 75 or so horses. Guess I'll toss a cam or set of cams in next and see what happens........

I forgot how much fun these were, you should get another one Ser....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll second that. I looked at the schedule and it's not playing at any of the theatres near me. Instead the marquees are filled with great works of cinematic art like "Nanny McPhee" and "Big Momma's House 2". Sigh....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Agreed, myself and some friends were all excited about going to see it today, opening day, but it's not playing anywhere close to us.

Where did you go to see when it is going to open close to you?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I can't wait to drag my sorry a$$ over to the walk in (as opposed to drive in) to see this one.

Good review in local paper. Pretty good review in today's WSJ.

I'll pass on the beans as we are out of Bean-O.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.