Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Just for curiosity, I checked Mapquest to see how far away Skagway is (by road) from Seattle.

1549.42 miles!

I'd imagine riding that is an adventure in itself.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I'd think the lady is deserving of either a medal or committment to a room where she can't do something like that to herself again.

Maybe when the numbness sets in, the additional miles don't matter?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
It would be well worth it to escape Seattle and the dangerous gang of ninja riders that never rev their engines over 9000rpm.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
I am. Motorcycles in danger.

Because of the Bush fiscal irresponsibility plan. I can't afford a new motorcycle nor will my daughters in the future and her sons and daughters. We will be left without motorcycles because of George W. Bush.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: For the Html challenged.

Paranoid ramblings about the government in general are OK, but only WRT motorrcycles. No politics, no religious stuff and no pervy stuff unless it happens in a motorcycle video and I can watch it in slo-mo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: I am. Motorcycles in danger.

well, in my opinion, the problem lies in some of the american people who may not be quite as intelligent as others in this world, yet still demand to have enough money for the purchase of motorcycles when off-shore workers who are *at least* as skilled and intelligent as the aforementioned whiners will work for the wages some types of work deserve. they do not demand motorcycles, nor do their unions demand outrageous pay for mundane an/or menial tasks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: For the Html challenged.

No, actually I lean so far left that I just ride in circles. This isn't the place for anything except motorcycle topics and we're both off topic even discussing it.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts

Not many labor unions in China huh. $10.00 a hour instead of $5.00/week without health benefits is outrageous huh. Supply and demand right wages will go to world wide $2.00 / day. Good luck jaypuck with the new world order. What kind of work do you do? Or are you a wealthy business owner who want to exploit cheap foreign labor. If you think the U.S. has social problems now just wait till everyone gets the wage you think they deserve.

·
Registered
281 Posts

I have my heart set on a KTM RC-8 but by the time it reaches these shores the dollar will be worth about 50 cents to the Euro and the RC-8 will cost $24,000. I might have to settle for a Nighthawk.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.