Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck Gabe. Please rememebr to quote Kipling whenever possible at your new gig.

Gonna miss you..sniff...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Gabe you are my favorite writer.. Congratulations. Best of Luck.. You join a long list of distinguished and not so distinguished alumni.. I'll be following your career.. I am really happy for you..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Good luck Gabe, I enjoyed reading your stuff.

Way better than that JB felleh' with his Jag engined Chevy.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jeez, Gabe! Just as we were all getting really comfy! (Not nekkid comfy, just comfy...!)

Anyway, good luck in your newest venture! And don't go upscale on us, remember your upbrangin'!

We'll be watching for your stuff, Pal!

Later

Grayghost

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey Gabe keep seruzaWa from getting kpaul banned again..

·
Registered
872 Posts
When will your first story at said un-named magazine be published, do you know yet?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Best of luck Gabe. I already know where you are going to, so I will send lots of harassing emails to your new moto home. Have fun and stop in if you get out this way again.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Gabe,

Good luck with the new gig. Sorry I gotta take the e-mail address out of the book. Best wishes with the new job.

Kirk

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
o for godssake, his mug is already up over at cycleworld.com. good luck Gabe and congrats on chance to work with luminaries such as myself. O ho ho ho... if i could figure out how to post over there i would.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Re: So Long, Gabe, we hardly...

Enjoy the extra brass in pocket, gonna miss your vast, nonsequitur humor....since your...ahem...has already been...ahem...serviced nicely by complements from other MOFOS with and without kneepucks, allow me to say, nonetheless, you may have been the best writer employed by this mag...ever.

And im a j.b. fan fer many a year.

Can you somehow fenagel P.E's signature?

heh.

ENJOY.

wells

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.