Motorcycle Forums banner

So Long, Gabe.

18K views 101 replies 62 participants last post by  Dangerousdave_2 
#1 ·
Good luck Gabe. Please rememebr to quote Kipling whenever possible at your new gig.

Gonna miss you..sniff...

#4 ·
Gabe you are my favorite writer.. Congratulations. Best of Luck.. You join a long list of distinguished and not so distinguished alumni.. I'll be following your career.. I am really happy for you..

#13 ·
When will your first story at said un-named magazine be published, do you know yet?

#20 ·
Re: So Long, Gabe, we hardly...

Enjoy the extra brass in pocket, gonna miss your vast, nonsequitur humor....since your...ahem...has already been...ahem...serviced nicely by complements from other MOFOS with and without kneepucks, allow me to say, nonetheless, you may have been the best writer employed by this mag...ever.

And im a j.b. fan fer many a year.

Can you somehow fenagel P.E's signature?

heh.

ENJOY.

wells

#21 ·
Holy crap! JB and Gabe at the same rag? Is CW going to start printing only on the left-hand pages?

Seriously, best of luck. Just because I think your opinions are stupid doesn't mean I don't like you. I'll treasure my Che Gabevera shirt forever.

#22 ·
Radial Hell

Gabe is my favorite writer but you are my favorite columnist and kpaul's mentor. Cycle World is great loved your Radial Hell piece.."Life is a one lap race" great quote.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.