Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"We've seen several electric motorcycles hit the road (no pun intended) over the last few year, but the problem with electric motorcycles is that they use up batteries like there's no tomorrow. Ideally, you'd have solar panels that charge up the batteries while you ride." Read more

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
They should call it "The Electric Armadillo". Those Spainards have been into the absinthe again...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
They should call it "The Electric Armadillo". Those Spainards have been into the absinthe again...
You know, if you made solar panels large enough to keep even a small motor supplied the danged motorcycle would simply become airborne.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know, if you made solar panels large enough to keep even a small motor supplied the danged motorcycle would simply become airborne.
LOL mscuddy Excellent description that's what it looks like.. I love these "design" exercises..lets me know how uncreative I am and how creative some folks are..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.