Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original Article:
Sopranos' actor auctions autographed H-D motorcycle

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Sopranos' actor auctions autographed H-D motorcycle in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Wouldn't it be more authentic if he shot it in the heads a few times, or used a ballbat on its forks?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I've never seen the Sopranos but James Gandolfini was good in "The Mexican" w/ Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts, he plays a gay mob hit man

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
The sopranos in 30 seconds.

I've never seen the Sopranos but James Gandolfini was good in "The Mexican" w/ Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts, he plays a gay mob hit man
Mob guys act like idiots, kill each other and whoever else gets in their way. Cops get a lot of them. Tony takes over. Tony gets whacked.

6 seasons of slow moving episodes during which less happens than in any 15 minutes of Dr Strangelove.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Well Dang...

Mob guys act like idiots, kill each other and whoever else gets in their way. Cops get a lot of them. Tony takes over. Tony gets whacked.

6 seasons of slow moving episodes during which less happens than in any 15 minutes of Dr Strangelove.
sorry I missed it.....

BBC America is the place for good Crime Drama. Murphys Law and Wire in the Blood are both excellent. Rebus is also a good one but it can be hard to understand the Scottish accents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.