Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bayliss did fantastic today and proved that he does have the pace to race with those guys. I'm sure he could have fought for the podium had his bike been handling better. It was quite obvious that the bike didn't have the front end grip, both going into the corners and more especially with it's understeering on the power coming out of turns, in comparison to the sorted Hondas he was racing with. But I especially enjoyed Rossi's and Baylisses dice. That one corner (I think it might have been the last right before the left onto the start-finish straight) where Rossi and Bayliss came out of it side by side with the bikes sideways and the front wheels pawing for the sky in perfect harmony will be an indicator of things to come. (Would have made a great phot if anyone way on the spot.)

But also congrats to Gibernau on the win. It was a fitting tribute for Kato like they said.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.