Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
You know it would be comical if it wasn't so sad.

The Fcuking MO board is a joke.

Damn Canadians ruined it!
That's it in a nutshell. I could delete and block spammers all day long and it's like peeing in the ocean. Untill the powers that be install some blocking software this is going to be an on going problem.

To be honest I really don't care anymore. I miss the camaraderie and all that but it's just not worth the effort. I go on Sport Touring .net now, much more fun site. These guys can go f*ck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I suppose you need to split your time between ADV and STNet, with your garage inhabitants, eh?
ADV is ok, lot's of internet tuff guys though which I find off-putting. The oilhead GS section is ok........I've been on STNet since I had my first Bandit but didn't post much, I enjoy the variaty and frankly it's much better run than the new MO.

I just had a chunk of my colon removed so I can't ride for a few weeks which is no fun, I don't know how those snow belt guys manage, I'd go flippin' nuts not riding for months at a time every year.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
no puffy hat, no stripped coveralls....I couldn't even keep my big white coffee mug. I had a puffy hospital gown though, I insisted on that!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes guys. Things seem to be going well so I'm pretty optomistic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.