Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Spaniards triumphant in Spanish Grand Prix

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Spaniards triumphant in Spanish Grand Prix in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
540 Posts
What happened to all the Dani Pedrosa haters? They gotta be lurking. Looked to me like he put a hurt on pretty everyone out there. Even Valentino, who had 2nd for the entire race, wasn't making up any ground on him. Happy to see Capirossi doing well (OK better) for Suzuki.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
What happened to all the Dani Pedrosa haters?
Giving Dani a Beatdown is like Highschool Juniors picking on Second-Graders.................

It's only fun 'til he runs cryin' to the Teacher.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
He did what?

From Cycle News:

"Nicky Hayden fourth place, seventh in World Championship

Front tyre: 16" Michelin slick medium , Rear tyre: 16.5" Michelin slick medium'It was fun to be competitive, to come into that stadium section the first lap with 130,000 people coming alive, bombs going off, it was cool, it was nice to be there in the mix. Obviously we'd like to have been having some bubbly afterwards, but the bike worked the best it's worked all weekend and I was pushing hard. After I dropped back a bit I made a run on them, I was trying to give those guys a fight. Then I stayed on the brake a bit too long into turn one and pretty much crashed. It was elbow down and I thought it was done, but the front tyre was good, so I picked it up on the knee and saved it. You can ride these bikes so hard now and the front tyres are so good, that's the first time I've done that. All in all it's been a good day for Repsol Honda, so thanks to my team and for the support from all the guys. We came in here a lot more competitive, hopefully we can keep rolling from here and keep moving up.'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.