Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getcher Orders in Yesterday.............

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That ought to work, I'll take one please. Can I get the body work in Electric Blue instead? Black is like so last Tuesday.........

·
Registered
285 Posts
uHNNMmmfff....

I think I just ejaculated a little bit.....

mmmmmmm.......

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
For a go-fast bike there are precious few go-fast items here. The Speed Triple is supposed to be about speed, not poser looks. Hows about some color. I guess it's better than than brown. But some sort of candy-apple red or burnt orange would be special. And why worry about putting a competitive price on a run of only 50? Who is running that shop any way?

·
Registered
207 Posts
oddness

something about this seemed strange to me as well. this bike's picture has been just background imagery more or less for the triumph website for quite a while, with no mention of it being a special edition. it was just kind of what you'd get if you used all of the carbon paneling options in the catalog.

i'd still take this bike over a stable relationship any day of the week, though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.