Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,900 Posts
Let me point out...

If someone posts a loud pipes topic we get 200 post on this site. Or godforbid an oil thread!

If Racing qualifying or results are posted you get 10 posts unless someone starts an off-topic flame war. And this is a motorcycle enthusast website! At least I think it is.......

· Registered
10,900 Posts
You'll notice Speed can't even sell advertising for motorcycle races other than the occasional Honda commercial.

All those 1-800-whatever ads and make millions working from home website deals are unpaid ads. The broadcaster gets a small cut based on the number of people who call the number or log on to the website. That's why when you see the same commercial on differnt channels the 800 number or the web address is always different.

· Registered
10,900 Posts
Since FOX is in the business of making money, don't you think if they thought they could make a buck using your theory they would have done it by now? Are you suggesting they're purposely foregoing millions to punish us racing enthusiasts and jam nascar down our throats?

Next time you're watching any kind of racing other than nascar, look at the total absence of paid commercials. The amount of ads is a great way to tell whether anyone is watching or not.

I worked for 5 years in broadcasting so I know a little about this kind of stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.