Motorcycle Forums banner

Speed Channel Programming

15K views 61 replies 27 participants last post by  caderider 
#1 ·
First Toast!

..Erm.. seems the usual rogering Cold Medicine, er Speed Chan has been giving us for some time. Not even sure if this is the crest of Nascar tidal wave. More to come methinks.

#54 ·
Hey, now your being an abrasive A-hole there Buz. Don't go throwing knowledge around this place or people get offended. He can figure out everything for himself, don't ya know. Oh yeah, put the stock pipes back on the Glide. You're losing all that low end torque.

#59 ·
He's more right than wrong, they've kept knocking the speeds down over and over. I mean if people want to see close racing why don't they just go 60 mph around the track, would be better for the sponsors no doubt. And I've never seen a NASCRAP racer race a motorcycle. They did a show on them one time and they all rode Haaaawrlay's ....

#60 ·
He managed to make a point, not one I totally buy, without saying the opposite view was a no brainer. You seem to rarely be able to do the same. If more people felt welcome here maybe there would be more subscriptions and advertising and we would get more content, not that the content on bikes, gear, and rides isn't excellent. More how-tos, would kind of nice though. I'm always looking to learn...

I never said you were an A-hole. That would be hypocritical.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.