Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
Well I guess this is a chance for all the whiners complaining about the "NASCAR channel" to put their money where their mouth is.

If race attendance is any indication, most of the tight-fisted sportbike mafia will retreat to the Burger Barn.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Did you try the web option? As long as you have a DSL or cable connection it works great.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Just the tip of the iceberg ipods, etc.

Excellent Point Buz... To me it's great I can watch whenever I want and for a lot less than a movie...Folks in the industry say we are seeing the beginning of a new era. Like what cable did to over the air networks on demand has the same potential to impact scheduled programming on TV i.e. grab viewers. My daughters new ipod (she received for making the honor roll) allows one to download tv shows etc...

It's on demand world or soon will be...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Really? so i can cancel the cable package deal i have to pay for that includes Speed and watch on computer? Really? Real-time or what? I just got the kid a superzoot PC for game playing...

·
Registered
14 Posts
cool! Will add to the Web subscription service I already have on MOTOGP.com. Great site by the way to get all the GP races.

Since my local cable nazi's won't put SPEED on, and I can not get Satalite TV, this is the next best thing.

This fills in the AMA.

Now I just need a WSBK internet feed and a WRC feed and I am good to go!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Let's face it

LOL You are 100% correct...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I have heard things good about motogp.com from others, thanks for confirming that. I think I'lll take the plunge this year.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I can also recommend motogp.com. 2006, it all starts again in about 24 hours! They never should have let Checa go, Sete who?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
so true so true

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.