Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Roadcraft and Righteousness

That "short and sweet" job you're talking about, Trailerman, would be any of those microsecond rolls in the hay you provide for the slobbery easyrider "babes" you wallow with. That is, if you do like women... we're not so sure.

My uncle fought at Saipan with the USMC. After the war he rode only Triumphs and hated Harleys.

I guess he's not masculine enough for you, huh? You manly man you.

You really are a pathetic loser Trailerman.

Where is that DD214 Trailerman? We're still waiting.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Damm! Everything I read about the Warriors makes me like them more and more. Now, if they would only offer one without those ridiculous forward foot controls.

Maybe there's a market for kits that move the cruiser foot controls back to a reasonably sane position. Wouldn't that be irony?

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Roadcraft and Righteousness

I doubt that the dweeb ever comes back to see the results of his handiwork.

Ever seen him respond yet?

He's a hit'n run chickenpoop.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
I'm not talking about rearsets either. I prefer normally positioned footpegs with controls and extra highway pegs for stretching my legs, like my 81 FXEF had. The forward controls are just too damm painful on my back after a fairly short time.

Otherwise I like the Warriors a lot. I simply can't ride them as is.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Dat wuz some goooood sheet mang!

Heh heh. When you bought the Glide you didn't realize that you are automatically enlisted into the Trailerman's Brotherhood, didn't you?

When do your fringed armchaps arrive in the mail?

Actually the Italians change their govt about every 9 months so it's hard to tell whether they are commie or not. All those Euros are commiepinkochicknehearteddouchebags anyhow. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.