Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
That's why I liked my '96 Low Rider so much. It had standard controls with an extra set of highway pegs. This offered the best of both worlds IMO.

I had the better feel and control when I picked up the pace due to the midmount controls and not one but two places (three if you count the passenger pegs) to put my feet on a long trip.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Dat wuz some goooood sheet mang!

I've been checking my owner's manual and HOG stuff for the bar storming requirements. I can't find anything!

Italy hasn't been commie since WWII. Heck aren't they providing food and women for our upcoming Iraqi toilet bowl cleansing?

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Warrior + Standard pegs

The real key when you're in a riding position like that is to relax. I used to tense up my lower back muscles on the Low Rider and it just seemed like a constant fight with the wind.

Don't death grip the bars, relax your lower back and hip flexors and above all, make the wind your friend.

It's kind of like surfing when you get pile-driven into the bottom. You can't fight all that whitewater. Just relax and you'll get through it much easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.