Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Since you brought it up, I didn't watch it.. I was too busy reading the Republican dominated Senate Comittee report on how Sadam and Bin Laden were foes not buddies. i.e No connection with Sadam and 9/11. No al-Qaida operatives in Iraq until we invaded etc. Funny to se how Cheney has changed his tune. Also if the Republicans wouldn't have been so obsessed with a blow job things would of been different. Just remember I am a Republican i.e a George Sr/Nixon i.e. fiscally conservative, live and let live socially..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
By the way ABC is said it, "The Road to 9/11"

is a fictionalized docu-drama with scenes and dialog made up. Funny how a documentry with real video etc like Michael Moores film can't even get on TV..

Just remember it is well documented that Clinton told Bush in his pre-inaugural meetings that Bin-Laden was the most serious threat not Sadam...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Party of Lincoln

You are right. The Republican Party is lost..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
How's that busa of yours handle all the curves (exit ramps) in flat/straight streeted Chicago? LOL OTFL

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Agreed. Enough blame to go around

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Look at the big picture

dudes we shouldn't be over there period. We don't have the resources to continue this. We are now becoming much like Japan was before WW2 i.e becoming totaling dependent on foreign oil. Japan attacked the U.S. because of oil embargos. Will the U.S attack somone in the future because of oil or because currency will become worthless i.e. devalue so much because of Ws fiscal policy.?

We should be putting our resources into getting off foreign oil not protecting it.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Oops...

Yep so right you are... Republicans running huge deficits go figure..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Rebuttal

Better then attacking the wrong country (Iraq) and wasting 2000 plus lives and billions (with a capital B) of dollars

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Next July, MO can reserve Wilow Springs. You can ride your Busa even.. Cause it ain't the tool...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Buz started it today, longride the other day...Like the Bruce Lee of MO kpaul takes them on in hand to hand combat outnumbered 10 to 1 and still wins.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
"Bring it on" (W voice)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent analysis, well said

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
will try..