Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Agreed. Enough blame to go around

The scenes were made up, but the unfortunate truth was that BlowJobBilly had more important things to do than react to our embassies being bombed, the USS Cole being attacked, and the WTC being bombed. The program showed exactly that. That's why you didn't watch it. It doesn't jive with your 'facts and data' bullshyt. I guess those things aren't very important when you are getting a BJ from the beautiful Monica Lewinski. At least we had a program that had the guts to lay the blame squarely where it should have been laid. Listen to them howl now. Billy Blow Job was Jimmy Carter with a good economy.

I'll show you anytime you got the guts to come on over. I'll go where you are too. Set a date. Either way, I don't think you will show. Already proven you are a perfect liberal, all talk and no action. Although that doesn't change the fact you are again talking out your ass about something you don't know anything about. Leave motorcycles to the people that actually ride them.

Re: Party of Lincoln

"...fiscally conservative, live and let live socially.."

Not just lost,...they have stepped off into some inverse parallel universe where they do the exact opposite of your quote above. What a sad and decrepit thing they have become.

Ahhh Clinton warned him. Since the '93 WTC attacks happened after Billy was in office only two months, he had 8 years to do something about that threat.

I guess blowing up an aspirin factory in Sudan solved the problem.

Talk About Your Paralell Universe.....

I really enjoyed the last presidential election. We had a draft-dogging, big-spending republican squared-off against a "let-God-sort-‘em-out" volunteer combat veteran, (putatively) fiscally conservative democrat. Bizzarro politics at its best!

Oh longride, you don't understand. All the problems in the Middle East have been caused by Bush! If the Demonrats take control of the White House all the Islamic Fascists are going to lay down their IEDs and we are all going to ride into the sunset singing "Le Internationale"....

I got that on good authority from foreign policy expert Janeane Garofolo. (eyes rolling)

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.