Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Look at the big picture

dudes we shouldn't be over there period. We don't have the resources to continue this. We are now becoming much like Japan was before WW2 i.e becoming totaling dependent on foreign oil. Japan attacked the U.S. because of oil embargos. Will the U.S attack somone in the future because of oil or because currency will become worthless i.e. devalue so much because of Ws fiscal policy.?

We should be putting our resources into getting off foreign oil not protecting it.

Re: Oops...

Yep so right you are... Republicans running huge deficits go figure..

Rebuttal

Better then attacking the wrong country (Iraq) and wasting 2000 plus lives and billions (with a capital B) of dollars

Re: Party of Lincoln

Who ever believed that? The Pubes haven't been fiscally conservative in decades... if ever. All talk of fiscal responsibility is election year propaganda. Who is stupid enough to believe this crap any more? Both of those political mafia gangs are simply extortion rackets for different constituencies. Pubes give big deals to big corps and Demos give huge handouts to the lazy and stupid. The poor middleclass guy pays out the nose to support both gangs of looters. 50% of the GNP goes to feed the insatiable maw of the most greedy organization in the world.. the govt. Both parties are entirely guilty of the things they accuse the other side of. It's beyond bizarro, it's.... MONDO BIZARRO.

Next July, MO can reserve Wilow Springs. You can ride your Busa even.. Cause it ain't the tool...

Re: Party of Lincoln

I'm willing to believe at least half of all those who vote republican want the party to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative. They are delusional to think it will ever be that way.

As for everything else you wrote, I can't agree more.

First: I see folks packed up fpr touring down I75 on 'busa's every day, so it MUST be doable, but they all look so young, so go for it, just know your limits!

Second: I complained mightly when KPaul got banned and even dropped my subscription for a while, but damn, may be he does need a gag order...and I'm a left wing Democrat...I mean this is not the National Review and Slick Willy has not been pres for a long time....it's all somebody else's fault now....get over it...

Focus folks, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES,MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES,MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES,MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES,MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES,MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES, MOTORCYCLES,......

Dude!

Touring the 4 corners on a 250 demands respect. Are you going to write it up for us and post it somewhere? I'll bet it would make more interesting reading than a tour on a big bike.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.