Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,019 Posts
"Iraqis are arguably no more free than they were under Saddam, and we are demonstrably less so."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, right.

"If motorcycles are restricted to a certain speed or power it will be but a drop in a swimming pool of abuse of far more fundamental rights."

Yes, our fundamental rights are so abused that every bongo-playing hippie dork, every retarded celebrity, every lying megaton Michigan propagandist, and every dolt on a motorcycle message board can type, write, and scream comparisons of Bush to Hitler and suffer no persecution whatsoever.

Abe, you and your bunch are bigger drama queens that the average teenage girl, and half as rational.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
He did shoot the kid. Violation of possession ban in DC was mandatory year in jail, Rowan served 365 days less than that. And that was WITH shooting the evil poolhopper. He never apologized.

"Do as I say, not as I do" is the motto of the crusading lefty. Kinda like hectoring people about biodiesel cars and not buying one yourself.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
"Or just take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Oh, we're in some pretty sh*t now! Game over, man!"

· Registered
5,019 Posts
They're all Mommies at heart, and everybody's a child to them.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Do any of you economic geniuses remember the Carter years? Double-digit interest rates, double-digit inflation, double-digit unemployment. And you're wailing and gnashing your teeth over an economy with sub-5% unemployment, record home ownership, and consumer electronics that cost about a fifth of what they did thirty years ago.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
"Small erosions like the Patriot Act"

Name one person suffering from the Patriot Act.

"forcing protestors to protest in 'approved areas'"

Like at the Dmocratic National Convention?

"punishing people with dissenting opinions,"

Name ONE.

"putting party loyalists in charge of a supposedly neutral elections apparatus,"

Like the Democratic election board that designed the Florida ballot that confused Democrats?

"petitioning to control broadcasting"

Like the Fairness Doctrine, supported by liberals who want the influence of conservative talk radio curtailed?

"the judiciary, etc."

What petitioning to control the judiciary are you talking about?

"are all twigging people's radar."

Oh, so it's a vague sensation.

"The worm will turn and eventually it will be the righties out there protesting and demanding answers from a lefty administration."

Because currently, lefties are shuttered in their homes, unable to dissent for fear of being crushed. Except when they're making anti-Bush films and camping out in front of his ranch calling him a murderer.

I said it before, and I'll say it again - you lefties are bigger drama queens than teenage girls, and half as rational.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.