Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,597 Posts
yeah that's why John Ulrich bought like a `78 GS1000 or whatever it was and kept it in the crate. They weren't gonna get any faster than that...

Mmm, i think the jig will be up when we run out of gas. What? I thought insurance guys were like mortgage brokers. Faster bike? Higher price? O yes sir, we'll be happy to accommodate you... sign here...

· Registered
1,597 Posts
i like dailyreckoning.com, where it's pointed out this a.m. that we've managed to Politicize fiscal policy, ie, we're willing to screw the economy long term if it makes us electable again short term. makes sense.

interesting to note that latest explosion in moto HP sort of coincides with some other bubbles. anybody got Ural ticker symbol?

· Registered
1,597 Posts
well, if we're all too mentally lazy to distinguish betw. what benefits the US and what harms it we get what we deserve. All of us. I'm sure W's idea to invade iraq, even against the advice of his own father and many others with much more experience, has nothing to do with the price of oil, US debt levels, etc, and certainly Kerry would've pursued the same strategy. No difference. And a cat is really the same as a dog, they both are covered in fur and eat and serve no real purpose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.