Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Squidly Stunterz: The Learning Curve Is Steep...

That T-Shirt, No-Helmet, No-Gloves Let's Tuck-the-front, while trying not to ram the car, then go to the ER and play with Road Rash Scrubbing bit was Priceless.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: Squidly Stunterz: The Learning Curve Is Steep...

I don't know. I thought the shot of the two people filming while sitting in the road right in front of the two guys doing stoppies deserves at least a Darwin Award Honorable Mention.

Also - Note to Stuntaz Idiots: If you are going to do these stuntz then wear the freaking armored pants too, not just the jacket and helmet.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Great videos! Makes me happy that I won't have to rely on any Social Security for retirement.

No sense in complaining. No one who is stupid enough to video himself while committing misdemeanors and felonies is going to listen to any warnings about consequences.

Which reminds me. A popular argument is that helmets are mandated because a person might possibly end up on the public dole if he injures himself. By the same token obviously sportbikes should be banned.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That dumbass "Crazy Martin" came to Sportbike West in august to participate in the stunt show they organized. After doing a burnout until his tire popped, then continuing to do a burnout on the exploded tire for about 2 minutes, he laid his bike over on its side and stood on it triumphantly. Then it caught fire. Then it caught fire real bad and everyone scattered because it looked like it was gonna blow up. The whole thing burned to a molten mess. If Sean would post my story (wink wink) I have a picture of it. It was funny as hell, pity he didn't get hurt more or at least badly burned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
adrenaline+testosterone+youth+questionable IQ levels=pretty entertaining videos.

But, I have to agree with Sean, they are only cool stunts when done where they aren't endangering innocent bystanders. We motorcyclists already face the general public perception that we are irresponsible risk takers and a burden to society. Stunts like these done in inappropriate locations reinforce that belief.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
GPTB dying at increasing number in Red States without

Motorcycle Deaths on the rise in states without manadatory helmet laws

[*]STATE: Arkansas

[*]Year Repealed: 1997

[*]Two-year average before repeal per 10,000 motocycles: 11.34

[*] Average since thru 2003: 11.34

[*]%change:11.87

[*]STATE: Florida

[*]Year Repealed: 2000

[*]Two-year average before repeal per 10,000 motocycles:7.38

[*] Average since thru 2003: 8.94

[*]%change:21.1

[*]STATE: Kentucky

[*]Year Repealed: 1998

[*]Two-year average before repeal per 10,000 motocycles:6.38

[*] Average since thru 2003: 9.90

[*]%change:55.2

[*]STATE: Louisana

[*]Year Repealed: 1999

[*]Two-year average before repeal per 10,000 motocycles:6.79

[*] Average since thru 2003:12.45

[*]%change:83.5/li>

[*]STATE: Texas

[*]Year Repealed: 1997

[*]Two-year average before repeal per 10,000 motocycles:8.46

[*] Average since thru 2003:10.95

[*]%change:29.5/li>

* Walll Street Journal front page December 1 2004

Most of the deaths are over 40. Gen Xers and Y are too spart to ride without helmets. Go GPTB keep Social Security solvent by repealing those helmet laws.

This Sputini

·
Registered
356 Posts
Re: GPTB dying at increasing number in Red States without

Most of the deaths are over 40. Gen Xers and Y are too spart to ride without helmets. Go GPTB keep Social Security solvent by repealing those helmet laws.

God, just jump in the lake and kill yourself already. Who but a sick, depressed POS says things like this? Also, don't speak for my generation. You aren't "spart" enough.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Re: GPTB dying at increasing number in Red States without

Apparently Kpail didn't watch the above videos. I saw a lot of Gen Y'ers.

They're obviously very spart.

How about sitting a girl in shorts and a cropped tank top (with no helmet) backwards on the tank and doing a wheelie. That's real f*ckin' spart.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Re: Jesus, keep it off the ROAD!

An open letter to squids:

I don't mind stunting--that is, if you desire to injure yourself repeatedly and turn fine motorcycles into junk. Hell, I'll even watch once in a while when you take your life in your sweaty, little twenty-something hands. But keep it off public roads. You are a menace to the sport of motorcycling and all motorcyclists, particularly sport bike riders.

We don't admire your 80-mph stand-up wheelies on busy highways. We don't admire your stoppies at traffic lights--they are stupid, pointless, and worse, boring. We don't admire you for the empty-headed bimbos who sit nearly naked and completely unprotected on the backs of your bikes, entrusting their lives to equally brain dead "stuntaz." In actuality, we think your are a bunch of jerk-offs. We don't think you're cool or talented--just stupid and selfish. Stop it.

In closing, I'd like to point out that you're all called "squids" by most serious motorcycle enthusiasts (in case you missed the significance of my salutation). You might be surprised to find out that it is not a term of endearment or respect.

Sincerely,

Paul

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Statistics and Math for Dummies and peeBad

How many people were in those videos? 10- 15.....

How many people died in Texas in motorcycle accidents since the repeal?

OK children pay attention.

10.35 deaths/10,000 motorcycles * 1,000,000 motorcyclle = 1035.... (if we guess 1,000,000 motorcycles in Texas)

Now how many died in these videos?

Your logic is like the guy who say three indians come out of the forest in single file and said all Indians walk single file.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: Jesus, keep it off the ROAD!

They're not too awful bright are they? Hell, even before I turned 20 I could think of better things to do with empty-headed, nearly naked bimbos than stoppies, and wheelies. VWW

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.