Motorcycle Forums banner

STAR Days in Utah

29K views 56 replies 21 participants last post by  fitzspike 
#1 ·
According to the one pictures heading "Twin brothers Steve and David Kahn actually run nuclear reactor back home." It scares me to see that 2 guys that make decisions on if we have a Chernobyl type disaster here in the States have such poor decision making capabilities. The picture shows them in shorts, T-shirt no helmets and heck one of em doesn't even have eye protection on. People with this amount of sense would do better in positions that require asking "would you like fries with that?"

Discussion starter · #29 ·
I was not questioning their work ethic, but their ability to make good decisions at work. If they care that little about their own safety how much do they care about the safety of others. Would you not feel they were more responsible if they wore full protective gear? Also the argument that it is their freedom to not wear gear is their own personal freedom, is a non-valid argument against if it is wise. It is my personal freedom to put my hand into the spinning blades of a lawnmower, but it is still stupid and shows a major lack of good judgment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.