Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
First, keep up the different type of race coverage. Most pages report the exact same thing. Second, I think that Ronron is going to get stuffed one of these weekends. I don't think that is a bad thing, I like to see agressive racing. Just treat others the way you want to be treated Ronron.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sign him up as a regular contributor!This type of commentary from a participant is far superior to the normal race summary....makes an old weekend warrior like myself almost feel what the bigtime i like!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Absolutely! Very cool to get rider's view.

I agree with you too 'bout Roncada... he's starting to be a little more agressive, which is o.k., so long as he is prepared to take the same. I don't mind a guy making a block-pass, just no take-out moves. Block-passing is racing, there are ways to counter it (not that I am a racer or can do it, I do ride MX though.. rather badly I might add! :) ).

I think folks are surprized by his sudden agressive riding is all. If he gets results and doesn't become just a take-out artist, folks will be o.k. with it I think. James Stewart has done the same thing since his first race and no one cares at all... which is fine by me as a fan.

-James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.