Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
A lightened Kryptonite Krank and titanium reciprocating-bits............

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Well, Buz was wrong. He said Kook would be back on Thursday. I guess it took this long for the new MO editor to see the loss of hits and decide to resurrect the personae.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
What r u sayin, willis? KPC is a figment of MO's imagination?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
He's real. All I need to do is put out lots of cash to rent a racetrack for a day, and he said he will be there to race me. He can't post a picture of himself or his bike, and can't give out any information as to where he lives, but he will be there for the race. Count on it. He's the MO version of the three-dollar-bill.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
the forty dollar bill didn't matter no mo, as her sister got naked, and laid on de flo.

oops, the pain meds be kickin' in....

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Funny, I've seen MORE new/lurkers post while socko wasn't "here" than any time when it's bombarding the boards with its bullshyte.

Although I knew it wouldn't last, I certainly enjoyed it while the sock was gone.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"change the rules to have 4s (inline and V-4s) go down to 800cc and let Ducati race the 1000 or bigger bikes cause it won't matter. 4 cylinders rule"

Considering that three of the top seven bikes in the WSB standings are 1000cc Twins, reducing the 1000cc Fours to 800cc would get them well and truly spanked. But I've bashed your titanium-reinforced skull with variations of that particular clue-by-four about 35 times in the past two years, so why am I bothering?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
By the way, what the hell kind of news item is this? Nothing happened.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Anyone else remember The Highwayman?

Why can't we bring him back? I wrote my best stuff lambasting that persona way back in the early 2000s. Alas! for a worthy oponent.

·
Registered
730 Posts
and NOW...The Highwayman.

He was the cruiser equivalent of a squid, and was too over the top. Pure camp. At least he was grammatically correct most of the time. God what a tood shed though. I'm amazed anyone believed he was real.

--The Fox

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
KP- You will see FIM cave to the 1200 but all the hi-tech goodies that are allowed will be disallowed. Litre Superbikes will be around for at least 5 more years- minimum! I used to be on the "750-800" cc bandwaggon but no longer. Honda made it pretty clear in a written statement a few weeks ago that they will not develop a 750-800 cc sportbike for street use. If Honda says NO then there is no reason for anyone else to develop one. Honda wants GP style bikes to remain 'experimental" as is the nature the the GP class. Just like F1, GP is about what if's. If they allow for a "new" displacement category in street bikes then the GP bikes will have to change cc size again- and no manufaturer wants to be burdened with development of a new motor any time soon.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.