Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
A lightened Kryptonite Krank and titanium reciprocating-bits............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Funny, I've seen MORE new/lurkers post while socko wasn't "here" than any time when it's bombarding the boards with its bullshyte.

Although I knew it wouldn't last, I certainly enjoyed it while the sock was gone.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: one word for ya..

Well, if one is good with a knitting-needle, perhaps "real" is in the eye of the beholder...............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Even if socko is a "real" person, he's not "for real". He's a joke: there is no possible way that any sane person could act the way that this man does, and not hang themselves or open their wrist due to the profound unhappiness this person's psyche displays on this forum.

He is completely psychotic, and is probably a danger to himself and everyone in his immediate vicinity.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: NEWS FLASH! BIG FOUR NOT TO BUILD 800 FOURS!

You forgot him showing you his tail-lights. Of course, you'd have to go into his garage to see them - hope you return from that.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Knee-down, back tyre smokin' powerslide.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Can you cause Kay-Pee to be hit by lightning or trampled to death by a herd of wild catfish, or maybe fall into the sewers of Seattle and be eaten by the Alligators?

Please?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You s'pose he's blowin' a Rasberry at the camera?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Only if the 3-year-olds rough him up a bit, make him eat a bug, and leave him with gum in his hair and a lollipop stuck to his forehead..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.