Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New to the forum, figured this was the best place to post this. Yesterday Morning, (Sunday 8-28-11) my garage was broken into and both of my bikes were stolen. I am located in Westminster, Maryland.

The 2003 660 raptor was almost stock. Special edition colors red and black had an aftermarket push bar and new rear tires.

The 2000 YZ426F was a lot more custom. It is blue with Hot Wheels Racing graphics on it, the number 392 on the number plates, big gun full exhaust and I had the bike completely set-up for me to race.

Two guys came to my house last week from Baltimore MD in a black lincoln with 22" or so chrome wheels to look at the raptor as I had it listed for sale. They said they would probably be back to buy the raptor and I never heard from them. Sunday morning between 3am and noon my garage was broken into and both bikes were taken.

Please spread the word out. And if anyone has any leads on the bikes, please send me any information you have. I still have both titles for the bikes and police reports have already been filed. I have attached pictures of both bikes.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
There's a Special Place in Hell for Thieves.

I Hope they Die in a Fiery Crash - with the Moto(s) being safely thrown-clear with minimal scratching......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts