Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
I was in Whole Foods yesterday buying my bran granola flake organic lemon grass wheat germ gruel (actually, an incredible rib-steak), and this guy with trendy clothes, but kind of dirty, and this sallow look on on his face got way too close to me and basically yelled in my face, "What kind of bike you ride man, gixxer?" He didn't wait for me to answer him, and mumble-yelled something about "R1, man" and then when he realized that he didn't recognize the kind of bike I mentioned, yelled "Yeah, but try racing that up.. uh, I5 man, R1 man".

I was floored. I had nothing on this man. All I could do was walk away, choking on my own tongue.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
It's from all the Crack socko's alter-ego smokes.

Someday, they're gonna have to put a CHAIN on that boy............

·
Registered
14 Posts
The mailman walked past me as I was waiting by my bike for my girlfriend to come downstairs.

"Gixxer?" asks the mailman.

"Yes." says I.

"Man those things are dangerous. My brother looped his the other day doing wheelies in a parking lot. Got hurt real bad. You gotta be careful man those things'll loop like mad." says the mailman.

"I bought a motorcycle, not a unicycle. Keeping the front wheel down isn't all that hard if you know what you're doing." says I.

A puzzled look crosses the mailman's face. He wanders off, I'm hoping to deliver mail and not explain the dangers of squidness to others.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Heh. I once had a dude in shorts, nikes, and a tank top on an R1 pull next to me at a light while I was riding a Silverwing (the scooter) and start revving his engine. Just for a laugh, I launched at the light, fully expecting to become a dot in his mirror. After all, the Silverwing can't get you in too much trouble even with a hard launch. I left him in my mirrors instead, watching him trip all over his gearbox. At the next light he pulls next to me again, opens his helmet and says "Damn dude, does that thing have a turbo!?"

I just nodded my head trying hard not to completely crack up laughing. I guess a ~100hp and ~200 pound lighter weight advantage wasn't enough for him to beat me on my "turbo" scooter. LOL.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
This fine definition describes more than one half the riders on The Loop in N. GA.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Yeah. We just loooove all those motorcycle experts who only know what they heard from their sister's boyfriend's uncle's fishing buddy's son who rode a dirtbike once 10 years ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is my Busa, also a Gixxer?

I bought my Busa as a Sport Tourer, and I am long past doing the age of intentionally doing stupid things on it.

Squids get a religious awe when they look at it its fairly amusing.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep, I am over 40 ride an old 01 Ninja, wear protective gear: Icon pants, Joe Rocket jacket, Shoei helmet, Alpinestar gloves and boots. Up to 200 miles of twisty WA mtn forest roads a weekend.

They nailed me kbanjo..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Me too, but I surely qualify as a squid by several measures. A Busa's a serious speed machine, I can't help but look at one so be-mounted, differently (after allowing for their chicken stripe/BS factor).

Slid away from a semi-bs medium ticket last night, after about 45 minutes in the penalty box, I give the Cop a B, cool enough, just doing his job.

And now, in the very spirit of Gladness.

Gestured as a gift to my fellow MOrades and not authored by I.

Life is short,

Break the rules,

Forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly,

Love truly,

Laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Hey, how many people in the "GPTB" ride cruisers, have grey hair, and wear ponytails? And we don't even call ourselves by the damn name, Mr. ksquid.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Oooh! Oooh! I know! I KNOW!!! (waves hand in air furiously)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Look mom twiddle dee (kpuki) and twiddle dee (kchicken) showed up. I swear you guys are lovers ..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Look mom twiddle dee (kpuki) and twiddle dee (kchicken) showed up. I swear you guys are lovers ..

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
schizuki is tweedle-dee, and I am tweedle-dum; get it RIGHT, goddammit!

Don't you socko-masters keep notes and share them amongst yourselves? You should, that would eliminate making socko look so damn foolish and ****ed-in-the-head.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.