Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
I rode one around the parking lot at Daytona, Duc had a zillion of them for demos last year. Pretty fun I guess, but just that. I couldn't do much more on it than go out for a hour blast and then ride home for physical therapy.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I rode one around the parking lot at Daytona, Duc had a zillion of them for demos last year. Pretty fun I guess, but just that. I couldn't do much more on it than go out for a hour blast and then ride home for physical therapy.
You mean like a speed Triple but without the same long range comfort?

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Never got to ride the Trip. It wasn't as bad as a full-on sport bike, but compared to the Vee, few bikes are comfortable to me any more. Suzuki couldn't have built a better fit for me if they'd taken my measurements.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It also got "Naked Sportbike of the Year" in the latest issue of Fast Bikes (Britmag), beating out the Street Triple R, the CBR1000R, the Super Duke R, and the BMW K1300R.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I'm sure it's nice but the people who test the bikes don't have to shell out their own money for them nor do they have to live with them every day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah true. I wouldn't want a Streetfighter day to day, but man I'd love to just redline it on the freeway once in a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts