Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, it would be schweeeeet! if only I could have a couple of reflective "No Fat Chicks" stickers and some tribal flames for my arm chaps. -Sean

·
Registered
373 Posts
Deck the Halls with Frick'n Decals...fa la la la la

This is something you'd do to someone you don't like by sending in a bogus pic and address (What you don't have my address?). The concept is good, but man those frick'n graphics. Let's see...do they make them for a MV Agusta Brutale Serie Oro?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KPaul Beat Me To It!

Too late! Looks like KPaul already beat me to the reflective tribal flame arm chaps.

src="http://www.motorcycle.com/images/kp_rides.jpg">

Man, KPaul really DOES look like Michael Douglas!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
A beer and a shot to the photoshopper job. Sean, you are quite the comedian these days. Must be that blissful married life. That or one needs a REALLY good sense of humor to be married!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fonzie is the Photoshop genius. I just gave him the idea and directed the project. His hands have all the skills. -Sean

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: KPaul is a MO Shill

Doh! you caught us!

Truth is, KPaul is my little 9yr old brother. We let him post, to see who's paying attention.

Give yourself a cigar!

-Sean

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.