Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I saw a bike that resembled a Honda CBR600, but was clearly under 500cc. It was white, had thinner rims/tires and the profile of the bike was smaller. It was definitely less than 4-5 years old. It looked like Honda's version of a Ninja 250 (waaaay cooler looking)...

I can't find the model on the net and was wondering if anyone knows the model name of this bike....!?!?!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
If it resembled the CBR600RR - likely it was the CBR125; a 125cc 4-stroke single.

Sold in Canada.

So solly USA - dis anodda bike you no gettie.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Try here: Honda CBR125

Follow the "Go" crap.

Available in Red, White, and a Bichin' Black. I'd probably buy one if they offered it here. Seriously, I want this bike more than anything-else in Honda's lineup.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
"I want this bike more than anything-else in Honda's lineup"
-Can't argue, really. I think I'd rather it have a 250cc engine just so it isn't screaming all of the time. But if it's set up nice, sure, I'm in.

Kawasaki's 250 will do 80 all day. I'm on freakin' back roads over here. I think it would be perfect.

It would be great if Kawasaki actually updates the styling like it's been rumored.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.