Motorcycle Forums banner

Subaru All Wheel Drive Motorcycles Coming In 2008

7K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  BMW4VWW 
#1 ·
Uh that one came out on April 1st......

#3 ·
Kind of makes you wonder why, after they led with a goofy picture and obviously fake name, they went to the trouble to provide paragraph after paragraph of seemingly plausible details.

Most people writing this kind of April's Fool's story would try to make it, you know, funny.

#4 ·
my lame attempt to get back at you boys...Being a red stater I bet you read the whole article didn't you...LOL

#6 ·
Compared to the MO story on the bike stand how was it? Yep the picture and funky name did give it away... Given their audience is polite, nice uh gullile Pacific Northwesterners as opposed to cynical East Coasters and LA folks, they probably thought that no one would get it. up here if they didn't. i.e. folks would be calling the local Suburu dealer to order their bikes..

#11 ·
Lezzee..Ferdi Porche stole the design from Tatra (some say that was one of the reasons for invading Czechoslovakia btw) and Subaru stole the idea from VW. In fact you could stick an aircooled type 1 VW motor right in an early FWD Subaru (sans cooling tin). Holes lined right up.

Before that Subaru stole the basic design of their mini-car from defunct NSU 'cept for the Subaru was a two-stroke. Remember the Prinz? I've had one each, a 360 Subaru and a Prinz. Axiz power cooperation?

And since my back went out all I can do is sit in front of the computer all day and post stuff on MO. Might have to purchase some "anti-posting" software before it gets out of hand.

#12 ·
"my lame attempt to get back at you boys...Being a red stater I bet you read the whole article didn't you...LOL"

kpaul sez, in Pee-Wee Herman voice, "I meant to do that."

Sure, kpaul. Suuuurrre.

#13 ·
Of course, the alternative (which I do not believe) is that you didn't believe it, and really did post that "to get back at you boys."

So my question to MO is, is the news section kpaul's playtoy for pulling lame pranks?

#16 ·
Dude chill it's no big deal.. I thought i t was good April Fools thing.. that's all... Easy boy. I actually didn't think MO would post it cause it was late... Such anger and hostility schizuki... life is too short not laugh at things including myself...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.