Motorcycle Forums banner

Superbike Rumors- Next-Gen Suzuki Hayabusa?

35K views 161 replies 30 participants last post by  anrajala 
#1 ·
YAWN

#77 ·
Re: Why MO needs kpaul and why you guys missed me.

Yeah, I've really missed reading about assorted Florida motorcycle legislation plans and superficial articles about motorcycle accident statistics.

#78 ·
Re: Why the cruiser market is in trouble.

You really need a dual sport to manever over those tree branches so the talk at the burger barn doesn't go ike this...

"Whoa, there it was in the middle of the road dude and my superior brakes activated and I just had to lay'er down man. Totally gnarly.

#81 ·
Re: Why the cruiser market is in trouble.

when will bombardier build their unicycle thingie? KP would consider kbuying one due to superior ksafety.

FTFA: With fewer parts to manufacturer and assemble, a motorized unicycle will be cheaper for the consumer. With computerized balancing and multiple processors monitoring and correcting for rider error, terrain, etc., it should actually be safer to ride than what we have now.

See?!?

#86 ·

Can you imagine what that software he engineers looks like? Two million lines of code that accomplish the same thing as "GOTO 010".

#96 ·

You know how much revenue that poll generated?

#98 ·
1 kpaul post equals

Geez guys all we need now is ksparrow and kwrong and weve got the kpaul fan club (kfan) right here. For every kpaul post 5 kzuki, 4 ksparrow, 2 kbully, 2 kjester posts are generated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.