-Best Engine Mods (for normal people)

-Best Sport Touring Tire

-Best Sport/Street Tire

-Best Stunt Bike

-Best Type of Racing To Cut Your Teeth On

-What Stunt Takes the Most Skill?

-How Often Do You Ride?

-What Kind of Riding Do You Do Most?

-If Your Bike Was An Animal, What Would It Be?

-If Your Bike Was A Food, What Would It Be?

-What Stunt Gets the Most Props from Riders?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Best Highwayman post!

Best answer to a Highwayman post.

How long it will take KPaulKook to implode.

Most irritating motorcycle.

Biggest poser.

Best way to get a date with Beyonce Knowles.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The "best road" idea isa good one, but maybe one that should be taken a little further by MO.

How about a section on the webside dedicated to good roads/rides/biker-friendly areas? You could also include a list of local bike events.

You could

[*] Use a calender GUI linking the date to the related events submitted by the MO users

[*]Use a map GUI linking the location to a description of the area and what's so biker-friendly about it

I'd be only too happy to offer my (part time) services to help you guys create it if you'd like.

Dardas

·
Registered
108 Posts
Best Bike, yea theres one everybody is dying to know. I like the best road idea.

Maybe divided by the geographical regions in the good ol' USA

I'm ready when you are.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like the idea of best roads - how about extending that to outside the US/Canada - hey there are riders down here in Australia you know! Best bike - too subjective ...I used to think it was Fireblade, then I got an R1 - both sick bikes but different styles completly and who can afford an exotic ; specially here in OZ!

Best tyres for Road/Track for most popular bikes would be good

Best performance mods for normal people who dont have a lot of spare$$ must be some way to make an R1 fast without spending heaps :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
1. What would riders' like to see happen in the world motorcycling within the next five years?

2. Speculation on what the motorcycling industry might have in store for the motorcycling world within the next five years.

·
Registered
356 Posts
How about most functional motorcycle?

Most DYSfunctional motorcycle?

Goofiest motojournalist?

weirdest Racer?

best race ever?

·
Registered
16 Posts
If we didn't let our egos override logic, performance parts manufacturers would lose their market. There can be no argument that the most effective performance mod, regardless of price, is rider education combined with practice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.