Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I could never ride the Boost King if/when it does come to the U.S. It looks as if there is already a rider on that thing and getting in behind him would just be wrong. Now, make it look more like a helmeted lady is holding on those fork legs and I'll be right there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I lusted after the B-King when it first appeared in 2001. I cannot imagine what Suzuki was (or wasn't) thinking in the nearly half decade since it's first showing. Since that time, the naked market has absolutely exploded. How could they have missed such an opportunity to sell lots of bikes and create an awesome brand image? OK, 250 hp was never going to happen, but I can't imagine that I'm the only one who would have done anything to have that bike, even if it only had around 150 hp. Am I missing something, or did Suzuki royally F-up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm just really in the market for a naked bike and I wanted to wait 'til all the 06's came out. I'm wanting that b-king to make production so bad. Why can't they all just make a naked version of their 1000cc sportbikes and set the motorcycle world on fire. Imagine real world ergo's with 160 rear wheel power on something like the z1000 or sv1000s. If the 599 had 145hp I seriously doubt my wife would be saving for one right now....but her husband might! Can't the world just get naked!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.