Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Third post if I hurry this. The new ball breaker Suzuka is the reincaration of the guzzi v8. They bought the rights and it will produce 260 hp putting them forever in the forefront of the hp race. Buyers will have to sign a release stating their estates will not sue if riding the bike causes death.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay - the fact that Kawasaki is pulling the wrapper off ( and to "my eye" they should leave IT ON) the Big Gun ZX14 - no doubt in my mind Suzuki has an answer - - -my only hope and wish is BOOST KING! Suzy Company - IF- you build it THEY WILL COME!

·
Registered
154 Posts
if its a straigt six, I'm buying one. I am crazy about straight six engines. I will buy any motorcycle that has one no matter what the penalty to width, cornering clearance etc. well, as long as its not a vast goldwing style tourer.

if its V6 or flat 6 or not a 6, blah.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No, he has not. Ok some stuff on MCN appears to be false or not exactly true, but lets not forget MCN was the first mag to post Gixer 1000 K5 real pics and info last year, they were first to show 750 and 600 K6, ZX1400, ZX-10 K6 etc etc. Half a year ago they said litle B-King 600 was comming, and they were first to show the real pics of GSR600 several weeks ago. They ofen get to test new bikes first, too. So maybe Sean is just a little bit jealous?? :)

This new katana is no photoshop for sure, the pic is just too good to be ps. But i think it can be just a concept model from suzook. Or not.

You can see it here: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?p...1453&articleCategory=MCN-EXTRA_MCN-PROMOTIONS

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: Suzuki DOHC 24-valve V6

Suzuki Marine makes several DOHC 24-valve V6 outboard motors. These are 220-cubic-inch motors putting out 200 to 250 hp.

I guess it's possible they could downsize the design to a motorcycle-sized version.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Kinda depends on what your after in your next bike. The SV 1000 will not be the HP King, fastest bike in the west or any of those types of things. It will be just a great all-round bike with enough HP to entertain.

On the other hand if you want to join the HP race and have the year's fastest bike, you should hang on till the latest bikes are out from all the manufacturers. You can then have your 15 minutes of fame and start saving for your next trade up within 2 years.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.