Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Damn you hit the nail on the head today Sarnali, especially about the old clothes thing. I was in college with all these kids that had holes in the knees and cut holes in their pants. I told them I wore clothes just like that cause I didn't have any better. I would ask them why would you want to wear something like that if you didn't have to. They would just look at me. The cruiser dress up thing is a joke too. I knew the REAL 1%ers. All the rest of these morons play dress up and don't have a clue. It's funny how the Japanese want to jump into that lifestyle that they despised for so many years. Hell, kids are now wearing bell-bottoms, tie-dyed ****s and peace signs again. Who the hell would have figured we would see that shyt again? What's next?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Harley invented the bad-boy image. Without them there wouldn't be any other cruisers. They don't have to fake a thing. If you can't think of any reason to buy a cruiser, then I wouldn't suggest that you don't get one. I'm sure you own a motorcycle that is far superior to any Harley in every way. Hopefully more people will join you soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.