Motorcycle Forums banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a M109R and have only put 200miles on it so far, but the fat tire does not seem to effect the ride much, except you have to push and pull a little harder to start turns and return to neutral position. The bike is wicked fast and handles almost as good as my 2004 Mean Streak did.

KH

· Registered
1 Posts
You be the judge

I had a pleasure of riding a 2002 Yamaha warrior for the last 5 years of my life.
Gentlemen, if you want to have a horse that is too classy and well behaved …, get Suzuki
But if you want your horse to win the race get the warrior.
I think the name speaks for it self

· Premium Member
3,991 Posts
Totally uncomfortable seating position on the warrior. I'd take the VZR all day before the warrior. Besides I believe the rider will determine which is faster. Even at that the VZR will have the upper hand. Have you laided it into a corner yet that's when you'll really find out how good she handles make sure you don't stop leaning it until the peg scraps (left side) or the exhaust (right hand side). The big tire doesn't even begin to hinder the handling. Have fun!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.