Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Original Article:
Suzuki Unveils Trucks and Car Influenced By Bikes

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Suzuki Unveils Trucks and Car Influenced By Bikes in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Heh heh. Imagine the steering ratio on the 'sportbike' styled SX. Heh heh. Twitch city. Too bad it's got 4 wheels which makes it a cage. A rose by any other name....

The pickup is just a rebadged Xterra with an altered grille right? Sort of like a GMC vs a Chevy truck? Looks like it. Nice small trucks, but the mileage leaves a bit to be desired. Okay for light off road duty but the poor mileage and smallish fuel tank can be a problem on weekend off road excurions.

As if even .001% of people who buy these things go off road. Might scratch it. Or get some pebbles stuck in the treads. Tsk tsk.

I know sarnali wants one to haul his Bandit to Daytona!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
The pickup is just a rebadged Xterra with an altered grille right? Sort of like a GMC vs a Chevy truck?
The "Hardbody" series replacements, I believe. And more like the "Mazda Vs. Ford Ranger", or the "Mitsubishi Vs. Dodge Dakota".

It's funny, the reviews I've read on these, the "Japanese" truck ALWAYS gets higher marks in every category.

Why do you s'pose that is?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Great!- Squids on 4 wheels. Yep- that's the ticket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.