Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: What do you think?

"And I'm equally ashamed of all the so-called "patriots" who supported this war without either enlisting themselves (if they could) or really thinking about the consequences of the war, which, I'm sad to say, are just now showing their scaly little hides to us."

Isn't that the Liberal flip side of the "America: Love it or leave it" slogan? So nobody can support a war that doesn't fight in it themselves? Is that what you are saying? Any cause that anyone can take up has to live it themselves, or drop their support? So the "no war for oil" people have to quit driving, right?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Kind of...

I think you would find it funny that the vast majority of the US was against fighting WWII at all. Something like 70% to 30% against. Thank God for the Japanese, eh? I hate to say this, but the war in the Middle East was inevitable. We could either fight it now, or fight it 20 years from now, but it WILL have been fought. Anyone that thinks differently, doesn't have their eyes open too wide. We were at war LONG before we invaded Iraq. I don't think anyone would even question that.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: What do you think?

"That's exactly why George Senior left Hussain in power."

I have to disagree. He left him in power because the UN pulled the plug on him. Senior would have loved to take him out. Do you think Junior went against his father's advice (which you know he got) before he went into Iraq? Not a chance. The old man was cheering him on from the sidelines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.